what to expect from the program
- Prenatal and Post partum treatment and management programs offered.
- In the Restore
Your Core REHAB Program™ you will be taught by a Licensed Physical Therapist how to correctly contract your 4
deep core muscles to effectively pull on the linea alba/connective tissue and help close the separation and prevention and management techniques to keep it
- The program teaches the Do's and Don'ts to prevent worsening of the separation.
- Provides you with a list of exercises safe to do in the presence of a
- The exercises taught have been Clinically proven to
close the separation.
- Functional core and pelvic floor
strengthening exercises to help maintain the closure of your diastasis and re train your deepest core
- Education on how to manage your diastasis during all
Activities of Daily Living to prevent worsening of the separation.
- Weekly handouts, texts reminders, check ins and
ongoing email support provided during the program
- Secret Facebook group to ask questions,
watch educational videos and bonus workouts and have accountability to keep you focussed.
- Recommendations for Splinting the
separation, corrective exercises for alignment and muscle re education techniques are
- Kinesiotaping for more specific neuromusclular re education
- Measurements are taken Pre program, mid point and at the end of the program
of the diastasis and protrusion of the belly.
- A Free Follow up session with your instructor is
included up to 3 months past intial programming to help keep your diastasis closed.
**New in 2017: Restore Your Core
An Advanced style
workout exclusive for graduates of the Restore Your Core REHAB™ program. This class combines all the basic core concepts into a circuit style workout and advancing past the basic
progressions to help return to doing more challenging exercises safely.
Services to help address any musculoskeletal changes that can occur during pregnancy, labor and delivery, low back/pelvic pain, stress and urge incontinence, and other womens health issues
related to Diastasis Recti.
- On average in a sample size of 80 women 2.38 inches were lost around the
- separation decreased 1.5 finger widths at 3 points in the length of the separation in the
Restore Your Core REHAB™ program.
©RestoreYourCoreREHAB™/P3Fitness: Pilates, Personal Training and Physical Therapy, all rights reserved